Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Catalog Case and On the Grow

Good Day Stampers!  I am so glad I warned you that the posts would be few and far between because that is just what is happening.  I usually only get home for a couple of hours and gone again.  hahaha.  But while I am camping I am busy doing some cards and projects for you.  This first one is a direct steal from the new IBC that goes live on July 1st.  You can view this catty on my Stampin' Up Website.  http://www.inkinbythebay.stampinup.net/


This uses the Flight of the Butterfly and the new in color Wisteria Wonder.  Love the new purple.!! lol

This is my newest card using the On the Grow from the Summer Mini.  I love the new in colors so much.  This one is Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder.  I just colored in the scooter with markers and then I ran a strip through the crimper and made a cute flower using the Boho Blossoms punch.  What do you think?

Well once again time is short and I have to go.  While the weather here is not so great - I am not getting much of a sun tan more like mildew lol, I am enjoying the laziness.  Punctuated by a couple of hours of frenzy when I come home to play catch up.!  Gotta Love it!  On the Grow hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment