Monday, June 27, 2011

A fast post

Good day stampers!  It's been quite awhile since my last post and I am feeling withdrawal from my craft.  But with DH doing the camping thing it's hard for me to juggle (not jiggle silly).  Today I have a quick  project that I did using the in-color flowers that I made earlier.

I turned one of the flowers into a book mark.  I just used a couple of mini glue dots to hold the ribbon and then I punched out a circle with the 1 3/8" circle punch and glued it onto the back.  It is very secure and looks lovely with the new catalogs. 

 I used a discontinued chocolate chip ribbon for the bookmark and the new in color, Calypso Coral.
 This is where I placed the punched out circle.
This is the book mark used with a book I am reading.

Well that's it folks I have to go, check back with later.  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment