Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I've Been Awarded!

Hello stampers!  How is everyone today?  Today's post is a happy one.  I just received an e-mail from a website called Blog Awards and my little blog is their Feature website.  This is a first for me!  I am really excited and pleased that someone (other than myself :O) is enjoying this site.  If you want to check it out for yourself just click on this Link 

On to another topic.  Just like a butterfly can't land on any one thing for too long, don't want you to get bored!  I have more wedding DIY projects to show you.  I promise tomorrow I will have a card to show you - cross my heart!

 I have these many candle holder decorated and only have 11 more to do.  Yay!
This is a close up.  I still have to fix the white ribbons a little better but I will do that in St. John's when we put them on the Tables.

Tomorrow's post will Feature the new set I got Friday - It comes from the Summer Mini and it's called "On the Grow"  so stinkin cute.  So that's it for today everyone.  Brightly lit hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment