Thursday, June 16, 2011

New In Colors for 2010 - 2013

Good day Stampers!  I hadn't planned on posting today but I got busy with a little project and got inspired.  I received my new catalog yesterday along with my pre-order including a couple of stamp sets and the new in-colors that will be featured for the next two years. 

I also got a new die for Ms. Big Shot called Fun Flowers.  It is a really nice die and I can see lots of projects that will include flowers.  I love flowers of all shapes and sizes don't you?  And I love these new colors.  They are bright and fill some of the gaps that I felt were created by the Color Renovation last year.
The whole group!
 This color is called Pool Party and is a beautiful Aqua!  Since I love blues this one is definitely one I will be using a lot.
 This one is called Calypso Coral and is darker than the Cameo Coral that was retired.  I like it much better because the color is more saturated.
 This one is called Island Indigo and Wow what a beautiful blue.  If you were missing Taken with Teal then this one will make you a happy camper!
 Ahhh Lucky Limeade!  Another gorgeous green.  Different from the other greens we have and I'm looking forward to using this one for Christmas.  I love choices!
And last but not least - Wisteria Wonder.  A lighter purple for those of us who went into shock when the Almost Amethyst was retired.  I am pleased to see this color I can tell you. ( cause I was one of those people :o)

Now I just have to figure out what to do with these lovely flowers in such an beautiful array of colors.  Stay tuned and you will find out!  (Teaser alert here people)

Gotta go and get ready for DH's arrival from work.  He's such a whirlwind - I don't know what I am going to do when he retires and is home all day long.  I guess I will just have to come clean and let him find out just what I do with my days. lol 

Colorful Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment