Saturday, June 11, 2011

The other Image!

Good day Stampers!  Today is a cold and wet day and because last night I got little or no sleep again (why does that happen all the time?) I am moving much slower than usual.  In fact I would love to just curl up with a good book and my snuggie and fall asleep.  But duty calls once again and I have spent the last little time playing with the other image in the new set from the Summer Mini - "On the Grow" 

I love to water color with markers and aqua painters and this set is made just for that.  (at least in my opinion)  I used Old olive, Pretty in Pink and Basic Black card stock.  I used Water color paper and for the ink it was Stazon, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Daffodile Delight, More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Tempting Turquoise.  All in Markers.  I added some Crystal Effects to the Jar to give it a sheen and make it appear as if there was water in the Vase.  I also used the word window punch and the Old Olive satin ribbon and Victorian Lace.

Here is the pic -

 I sponged Regal Rose over the embossed image to make it stand out more.  I find that just a little sponging makes such a difference to the card stock.
I was attempting to show you the crystal effects on the Vase but I am not sure if you can see it lol.  Click on the picture to enlarge. 

Just a quick post for today but "I'll be back!" and no I don't know Arnold.  But I can quote him if I want to just don't tell him alright?  Crystallized hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment