Sunday, June 12, 2011

UFO"S

Good afternoon Stampers!   Well the sun finally decided to make a showing today and I have been enjoying my day.  How about you?  This is just a very quick post to show you the latest card in the On the Grow Series.  I was using some UFO's for this card.  What are UFO'S you ask?  Unfinished Objects!  That's right these are items that I started and then left for what ever reason.  So since I was cleaning up my Crack craft room yesterday I decided to use what was already at hand. 

this is what I came up with.  I decided to use a scrap piece of Peach Parfait DSP and paper pieced the Vespa.  I used markers, stazon ink to color in the flowers and the rest of the scene.  I colored and cut out the flowers from the other image included in this set.  I placed them using dimensionals and put them all along the top cause I like the idea of the Vespa parked under perhaps a window box filled with flowers in Europe somewhere.  The Early Espresso c/s was already embossed with the square lattice and Ms. Big Shot so I used that.  The Panel of Peach Parfait was already cut Ijust stamped some flowers on it to take off the naked look lol.

What do you think?  I like it.  So now I have to take off and drive myself to the Curling Marina where one of my ladies is having a crop today.   I want to support her efforts so that's it for today.  Hitting the trail hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment