Wednesday, July 6, 2011

And the Casing goes Rolling along!

Good Day Stampers!  I was watching a program last night on songs of the military and it stuck in my head hence the Title of today's post.

Once again a card done as a case of the New IBC.  This will continue for the next little while, hope you don't mind.  In fact if you want why don't you play along? 

New contest Alert - CASE THE NEW CATALOG CONTEST! 

Send me a card done in the style of one in the catalog and explain the changes and what page it's on and I will enter you into a draw for a prize.  Sound like fun?  My e-mail address is on the left hand side of my blog.  Enter as many times as you like.  I will draw for this prize in two weeks.  On July 18 I will have a winner.  yay!  Love Contests!  ( I didn't even know I was going to post a contest today but it just seems like a great idea) 

Here is the next case for you to have a little peek at.  This stamp set is a new hostess set called Simply Soft and I used Craft White for the background.  I used Cherry Cobbler for my ink and Old Olive.  A definite fav of mine.  Such a simple card but totally worth giving someone.  This card was my take on the one on page 74.  Once again I don't have the set but as you can clearly see it really didn't matter. 

Ok then that's it for today it much too nice today to be sitting in front of the computer so toodle loo!  Inspired Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment