Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Snow much Fun in July

Good Day Stampers!  Yes you read it right Snow much Fun in July!  I got the set in my pre-order and although making Christmas Cards in July goes against the grain I just couldn't resist these cheerful little guys!  I see lots of use for them come Sept.   I used Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede - an absolutely lovely color combo.   I  used Whisper White and the new In -Color, Pool Party for the snow flakes which I drew on free hand and added some dazzling Diamonds to make it sparkle and Lucky Limeade for the scarf.  The ribbon treatment was done using Sticky Strip.

Hope you like it. 


Well that's it for today Stampers! 

 I'm hoping to be back next week and posting much more often.  Hope you are enjoying your summer - I know I am!  Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment