Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Found it! (sort of)

Good Day Inky people.  I have an apology to make.  Yesterday when I posted the shoes I said I couldn't find the template information and suggested you google it to find one.  Well I thought last night I would have a little look around and see if I could find it for you,  cause I have sooo much free time right now lol.

Well apparently it's not as easy as I first thought.  I did find a website that had one similar so here is the link for that.

shoe template

Now here is the one I found about two years ago.  If this file is yours please feel free to contact me and I will give you the credit.

template I used for shoes

So ladies here is your information.  Should have done it yesterday but if I had done that what would I have posted today?  Hummm!  More wedding stuff? 

One order of business today, there are only a few days left for the Sign up Promotion.  Are you interested in making some extra money and expanding your friend base?  Or do you want so much in the new catalog that you just might need a bank loan?  Well just join my Inkers By The Bay and get free product and sooo many more benefits.   The limited-time $119 Starter Kit--valued at more than $200--is full of product favourites, including items from the brand-new Idea Book & Catalogue.


Here are just a few of the benefits. 

  •  A 20 percent product discount!
  • A free monthly issue of Stampin' Success, Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator-only magazine!
  • Sneak peeks at brand-new products!
  • Invitations to exclusive Stampin' Up! events!
  • Regular get-togethers to stamp!
  • Free access to a community of 30,000+ crafters/stampers and creative artists, as well as 160,000+ project samples
  • In addition, you will be eligible for TWO FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)--including your own business website and Online Store, access to a blog, calendar, a monthly e-newsletter, project gallery, and e-cards--if you sign up within 21 days of becoming a demonstrator.
As a bonus for new demonstrators who sign up before July 31st you will receive The Christmas Keepsake Box Project Kit--a $50 value--contains the following products (quantities are 1 unless otherwise noted):










Pines & Poinsettias Set *(wood-mount)
Keepsake box
Scallop borders (cut from Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die)
First Edition Designer Series Paper (3)
Holly Berry Designer Series Paper (6)
First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper strip (2)
Holly Berry Designer Series Paper piece*
Real Red Top Note (cut from Top Note Bigz Die)
Real Red Decorative Label (cut from Matchbook Bigz XL Die)
Wild Wasabi Card Stock strips (3)
Naturals Ivory Card Stock piece
Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Fabric*
Real Red 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
Linen Thread
Champagne Fine Galaxy Stampin' Glitter
Vanilla Pearl 1/2" Simply Adorned Bauble
Pearl Basic Jewels (1 pkg.)
Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons*   Large Wild Wasabi, Small Real Red
Mini Vintage Tags


Additional Supplies Needed
Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker

Real Red Stampin' Write Marker

 Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Marker

 Adhesives

 3/16" Corner Punch
 Scallop Circle Punch
 Paper Cutter
 Paper Snips
 Needle
 Glue gun
To join my team go to http://www.inkinbythebay.stampinup.com/ and push the join now button.  Password is Kathy1.  I would love to help you achieve your goals whatever they may be.
hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment