Thursday, July 21, 2011

In Search or More Time

Good Day Inky People!  It's a beautiful day here in Corner Brook Nl.  The sun is shining and all is right with my world.  Today's post is again wedding related.  I apologize that there hasn't been much Stampin' UP! lately but time is getting short and since no one knows where I can buy more time you will just have to put up with me!  Of course you could move on to another website and avoid mine until Aug.18th.  lol.

I have the photo frame numbers for the tables finished and placed lovingly into a box for transport to St. John's.  So yesterday I went to Stephenville and while there, one of my stampers Christine Dunphy, helped me with a little problem.  I was trying to make pew bows (don't say that out loud it sounds, well....) and she works in the floral department at Food Center a local grocery store.  I had purchased some lovely mesh from her but had no idea what to do with it.  I know how to make bows but this had me stymied.  So off I go to see her and boom she has it figured out and holy cow did it ever turn out luscious.  Huge Thanks go out to you Christine.  You really saved my bacon!

 I can't wait for the big reveal when everyone sees the decorations and everything. The pictures should be stunning.   However I can wait for the date cause that will mean that summer is almost over and to be honest I have been way too busy to stop and smell the flowers.  Oh and I purchased some really beautiful annuals to fill in some of the bare spots yesterday.  Gardening tomorrow!  So here is a pic of the Pew Bows!


 See what I mean?  Truly beautiful and lush.  The church is HUGE and these fit the bill exactly! 

I do have a new card for you.  This is one I threw together at the park one afternoon when it stopped raining.  Boy it is really hard to work with limited product.  I have gotten so used to having everything at my fingertips :O)

I used Pear Pizzazz and the words from French Foliage and once again the Nature Walk stamp colored with markers.  I also used the New Designer paper called Paisley Petals and the new stamp set Four Frames.  I love how this turned out.  Really 3 - d because it is raised up on the folded circle. 

So that's it for today friends.  I will try to get a photo tutorial done for you tomorrow.  I know I have been a little slack lately but I also know that you understand.  Bowing to you!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment