Friday, August 26, 2011

I am Lonely!

Good Day Inky people,  I am sad today the party is officially over.  The Newlyweds have left and everyone is gone home.  I hate goodbyes.  This is just a fast post today.  Thank you once again for your patience with these posts over the last few months. 

I have a few wedding photos for you today.  Haven't got the professional ones yet so I will spare you the amature photos.  But there were some lovely moments and I wanted to share.

 the long walk up the aisle!
 Me clowning around with the flowers on the table.  I kinda like it.  I don't look too hideous! lol

My Beautiful Daughter, Carrie and my oh so Handsome son, Colin.  Believe it or not I don't have a good pic at this time of the groom.  Will have to search the photos some more.  I'm sure there are some there haha...

Well that's it for today.  I am taking the weekend off and may not get out of my coma until Monday.  I have a nervous breakdown scheduled for tomorrow at 1:00pm so won't be available for about 7 hours.  lol.

Have a good weekend.  Clowning around hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment