Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gift Certificate Holders

Good morning Inky People!  As promised I am back with a couple of pics for you.  I was asked for a couple of gift certificates for one of my stampers who just recently celebrated her birthday.  Family and Friends contacted me and so I had to come up with a couple of new ones since she was getting four of them.  I revamped  a couple of the designs I featured on this blog and then spent some time designing a new layout for two more.  Whew!  What a lucky lady!

This holder measures 4 1/4" x 12 and is scored at 5" - 10" - and has a 2" flap.  I corner rounded the edges on the flap and fold up piece to make it look pretty. lol
 The flower is the Fun Flowers die for the Big Shot and uses a brad to hold it together.  I added some dimensionals to the top part of the flower so I could adhere it to the holder.
 This is the holder opened up.  I added a pocket using the Paisley Petals DSP, the size is 4 1/4" x 2 1/4" ,  I then cut out a slot in the top using the designer punch and added a Very Vanilla ribbon just under the slot.  I did the greeting on Whisper White and added the border and attached using dimensionals.  Pretty huh?


This is a tri-fold certificate holder.  The measurements are 4 3/4" x 10 1/2".  I scored the holder at 3 1/2" twice to make three folds.  I used the new set I got from SU called Patterned Party.  This is the holder folded up. 
 This is the holder opened, flap one - Stamped with Night of Navy and used Party this way Balloons embossed with White EP and popped up on dimensionals.  I added a Velcro closure to the inside flap to keep it closed.  I also used the tag corner punch to do the corners.
 This is the holder opened all the way.  I added a pocket to the center and punched out a slot using and oval punch.  I also used the swirl from the Big Shot to decorate the inside.  The white c/s on the third side is for the person giving the certificate something to write on. 

So ladies if you have a birthday coming up or any occasion where you would like a gift certificate for Stampin' Up! product, just have your friends or family contact me and I will make a one of a kind holder just for you. 

That's it for today, Don't forget my upcoming Open House on Sept. 18th.  Hope to see you there!  Bring your camera and a friend! 

Oh my DD had something on her facebook page that made me laugh so I thought I would share it with you.

  "When I was a child my mother told me I could be anyone I wanted to be! Come to find out the cops call that Identity Theft!"   

Measured hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment