Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Open House Details

Good day everyone!!  Well the summer is officially over and while I am bummed I am also stoked.  Now how does one do that?  We humans are complex for sure. 

I am looking forward to classes galore and getting ready for two craft shows.  The first one is at the Pepsi Center on Sept 24, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.  Hope you can join me!

The second one will be the Annual Agriculture Fair in Port aux Port.  This one will run in October.  I will post more details as the time gets closer.

The new 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog is here!

 What do you think?  I love all the new products offered. 



You do not want to miss this one, I want everything in it! You can look through page by page online HERE or by clicking the image above.
If you want to get anything out of it, you can go right onto my SITE and order it, or you can email me and I can put it in for you!

Important Notice
 Open House


My Open House is scheduled for September 18th and 19th.   Sunday Sept. 18th from 1:00 pm to 5:00pm at 25 Massey Drive, Corner Brook, Nl. and Monday evening for those of you who can't make Sunday's party from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.  There will be lots to see, new products from the just released Holiday Mini, New stamp sets from the IBC, catalogs to drool over and two make and takes,  There will also be yummy snacks and classes to sign up for.  OOOH so much planned for one day I had to make it a two day bonanza. 



Thank you Colleen for the super cute project you posted.  I love it when you hijack my blog.  lol. 

Check back tomorrow I have a couple of gift certificate holders to show you.  One of my ladies had a birthday on Saturday and her friends and family contacted me for gift certificates.  What a shopping spree she is going to have soon!!!  Lucky you Lynnette.


Well that's it for today Stampers!  I have to head back to my crack craft room and get some major work done if you want to see anything new lol.  Rushed hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment