Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Treat's Class

Good day Inky people!  I notice my sister has made a lovely post.  Thanks Colleen!  She generally posts when I have been busy and can't post for a little while. :O)  The Summerside Trade show I attended on Sunday was a success.  Lots of women and lots of interest!  What more could you want?

I will be back in Summerside doing a Halloween Treats class on Wednesday Oct. 26th.  We will be making some spooky treats.  It turned out to be a punch class although I have a Halloween stamp set called "Batty for you!"  I got a little carried away with the whole idea and hopefully we can get everything accomplished during the class.  (fingers crossed)

So here is what we will be doing!

Spooky but fun!

A couple of days ago I was in the back yard and my feeders were hopping!  There must have been 5 or 6 Blue Jays and lots of Chickadees and Northern Junko's.  So I decided to see how close I could get to them before they got nervous.  I planted a burning bush in my garden several years ago and it has gotten quite big.  So I became the bush!  I literally planted myself in the middle of this bush and peered through the branches.  I did not even have to use the zoom on the camera! 

My little Chickadee!  These little guys are such a fun bird.  I have had them land on my shoulder and hand because they were impatient for the seeds.

Have a close look at this one.  Love the color of a Blue Jay.  I just wish we had Cardinals in Newfoundland.

So that's it for today friends.  Have to go and cut some more card stock.  Punchy hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment