Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Look What I made today!!!

Wow only a couple of days and this madness will be over for another year!  Can't believe how fast time has gone.  I am almost done, just have to thaw out my turkey and get the groceries.  We have family for dinner Christmas day and I have a lot of cooking to do.  We have a tradition - I cook and they clean.  I HATE dishes.  Always have, always will! 

I was on the web last night and came across a cute idea for mason jars.  I didn't have what they put in the jars but you know me I improvised.  Today I made these cuties for my Christmas table.  How stinking cute are they?  I added some of the Stampin' Up! Fabric cause I just can't let it be without adding a SU element!  Yes I am focused ( I like to call it focused but others may have another name - obsessed!)

Lookeee!!!!


I have tons of Mason Jars and I have a Christmas Village (which won't get set up this year due to Hubby working soooo much) and lots of accessories for same.  So I borrowed some trees and glued them to Votive holders and some Brushed silver card stock to give it height and then added some of the crystals that we used at the wedding.  I love it when I can re purpose items!  Then I tore strips of Stampin' Up! fabric and just tied it in a simple knot to cover up the lids.  It looks so primitive and creative.  And it only took about 30 min to do (mostly because I had to figure out a way to prop up the trees :O)  So what do you think???

Here's a fast share today.  Here is Week four!

I used Sounding Joy for this card.  Also used the new Pewter embossing powder and the five petal punch for the flower on the side.   Simple but elegant.

Here is your joke for today!  



Really pleased with myself hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment