Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Week three of the 12 weeks of Christmas!

Good day Everyone!

I have been a busy little (well not so little elf) today.  The wrapping paper is really flying.  I am all glued up with scotch tape but I only have a few more presents to wrap.  Thank goodness.  Now I just have to focus on cleaning up the craft room.  I feel so disorganized when it's in a state.  Oh well a couple of hours with the cleaner and vacuum I should be fine. 

I am sharing Week three of the 12 Weeks of Christmas contest I ran recently. 


I called this one "Cutting up Christmas"  This card was inspired by a Mojo Monday sketch.  I used Bells and Bough stamp set and the new Holly Berry DSP and of course some of the Glimmer paper.  Although this paper appears to be expensive it really goes a long way when you only use small amounts to bling up a card. 

 I have gone through about 3 packages of paper, but I have done a ton of Christmas cards and projects with it.  I will be posting my hand made gifts after Xmas because I don't want to spoil the surprises.  This glimmer paper was added to all my holiday gifts.  Just because it appears that it is for Christmas only, rest assured there will be more Glimmer paper after Xmas. 

Your Joke for the day!




Don't forget drive safe and pull over if you have to check your list!  Responsible hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment