Monday, December 19, 2011

These are a few of my Favorite Things!

Good Day Everyone!

Well the countdown to Christmas is almost over but I am still in Christmas mode.  Today I want to share with you one of my new fav things.  Hubby went shopping at the grocery store and brought me back some ice cream.  Now it's not just any old ice cream no siree!  This is Mint chocolate with bits of candy cane mixed in.  OHHHHH YUMMY!  I am trying not to eat too much but it's soooo hard.  It's called Holiday Twist!

This is the bomb!

Another one of my favorite things are reindeer.  I have a collection of them given to me by various people but the one that makes me smile the most is a ceramic one that I painted years ago.  This lights up with a red light in the night.  But all through Christmas it lightens my mood. 

As promised   here is the Christmas Basket that was won by Tracey Greening for my 12 weeks of Christmas Card contest.  I will have to break this beauty down to mail it to Fogo Island.  But I'm sure she won't mind lol.

Actually the stuffed figure is a moose not a reindeer but that's only a technicality :O)

Next up is a card that I designed for Week two of the contest.  I used Dasher and Christmas Collage for my stamps and Soft Suede and Real Red for the card stock.  A little designer paper and a lovely card.


So that's my share for today.  I am leaving you with a cute cartoon that made me laugh when I saw it.  I am more a dog person but I totally get cats.  lol




Only 6 days to Christmas have to go and get some more Christmasey things done!   Minty hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment