Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Cameo on Coral!

Happy Weekend Stampers!

How is your weekend going?  I have been a busy lady this weekend.  Two birthdays and a supper out!  Yay no cooking and leftovers for tonight!  Can it get better?  Nope, not in my humble opinion.  I don't know what it is lately but I HATE being in the kitchen and cooking.  I mean if I could afford a cook I would do it.  But alas this is not to be.

Anyhoo enough dreaming.  I of course needed a couple of B-day cards and although I have loads in my stash I decided to make a couple of new ones.  I made two of the same card so don't get your hopes up and think you are going to see two cards.  Not gonna happen!

Here we go -

So pretty right?  I used Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Cameo Coral!  I am really starting to love that color.  I also am loving the new Apothecary Art stamp set that is in the Occasions Mini.  And the fun dies for the Big shot that match.  Notice the fancy border on the bottom of the Cameo Coral and Early Espresso layers?  This is also a new die and embossing folder.  And have a look at the ribbon. It is a sneak peek for SAS.  Cameo Coral organdy ribbon and really pretty.  A couple of markers and some pearls and a really feminine card.  The Stamp on the bottom of the card is also from the SAB flyer.  Sale A Bration starts on Jan 24th and I don't know about you but I can't wait.  So many fab products to earn free with a $60.00 order. 

This is the inside of the card.  Notice the Early Espresso Flower on the sides?  Another Sneak Peek!  Getting my hands on the new products early is only one of the perks of being a demo. 

I will be starting a new Marker Club soon and I will be sharing the details with you all on Monday.  Just as soon as I figure it all out.  lol.

So now I am going to head up to the craft room and work on some up-coming classes.  Have a great Sunday!  Sneaky Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment