Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine Gnome!

Good day Stampers!

I have been busy the last couple of days preparing for my classes at the end of the month and Feb.  I am getting really excited about Sale a Bration because it is only one week away!  I can't wait for you to see the lovely free products in the new SAB catalog.  Don't forget, if you would like to book a class, just contact me and I will set up a class just for you.  In the meantime check out my Stampin' Up! website here for details on up coming classes.

Well with Valentine's day approaching, and because I have the Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set I decided to make a Valentine's Day card using this set.  The images are so stinkin' cute!  Not sure who I am giving it to but I'm sure someone loves me!  :O)

Here he is.  Don't you just love the green frog?  I used the new embossing folders for the hearts and the Frames embossing folder for the picture frame.  Colored in with Real Red, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pear Pizazz and Always Artichoke markers.  Of course I used the small heart punch and the Red Glimmer paper for the sparkly heart he is holding.  The bottom sentiment is punched out with the scalloped oval punch. 

 I was just going to stamp it on the card but I was chatting on the phone with my mom, who lives in North Bay On, and I accidentally stamped it upside down.  So as I like to say not a mistake but an opportunity for embellishment.  I stamped it in Stazon Black on Real Red card stock and colored in the letters and hearts with the real red marker.  Cute right?

I am heading out to Summerside for a little get together.  We tried before Xmas and during Xmas but it was not to be.  I have a gift for my secret stamper and tomorrow I will show you what was in the box.  I don't want to post it right now as she may check this blog today and that would spoil the surprise.  Actually I made one for my sister and a couple for my friends.  Curious?  Well check back tomorrow for the reveal. 

Have to go and make a dip for tonight so chat with you later.  Oh and details for the Marker Club will be posted tomorrow also.  Stay tuned!  Hangin' with my Gnomies hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment