Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gift Reveal!

Good Day Stampers!

Well last night I had a really fun time hangin with my Gnomies lol!  We finally got to do our secret Santa party.  Lots of good food and Sing Star on Play Station.  OK, I have a question for you - How come every song I sing sounds like Opera?  Huh!  Although I didn't do too badly on the duet if I do say so myself although Sherri Lynn rocked the building.  Thanks for inviting me girls.

Now on to the reveal.  I gave this to Tammy last night.  I also made it for my sister, Colleen for Christmas, along with numerous other small things for her to open.  She really likes shiny things and reacts very well to getting anything that is blinged up!  I gave her some of the new Cherry Cobbler Glitter Glue and this -

Ain't it Purty?  Yes I used Lovely as a Tree again.  I find this set to be my go to set for many projects.  The size of the frame is 5" x 7"

I used an old song book that I purchased at a flea market and used this for the music in the background.  It looked very vintage as it had yellowed with age.  Love it.  I stamped the tree image in Gold embossing powder.

I used the Fun Flower die for the Big Shot and ran it through the Petals a Plenty embossing folder.  (What did I ever do without the Big Shot?)  I sponged Champagne shimmer paint on the edges and then sprayed the back of the c/s with water (lightly) and crumpled the layers up one at a time.  I used Dimensionals to separate the layers.  I used a retired snowflake punch and red Glimmer paper for the middle and an Antique brad to finish off the look.  I used a couple of glue dots to attach the flower to the frame.  What do you think?

After I embossed the tree image in gold I used some tombow and randomly dotted the tree and then poured Champagne Glass Glitter on the embossed tree.  It really sparkled.  The picture doesn't do it justice at all.  Sigh!

Last Christmas project.  I was unable to post this as I wanted everyone who got one to have it before I posted.  This was my gift Card holder this year.  I used the long envelopes and added a real red ribbon in the middle.  I added a white layer that I ran through the snowflake embossing folder first then attached.  I made a lollie out of Real Red Designer paper and used the Holiday Lineup stamp set for the middle.  The images are so cute peeking out of the middle of the lollie.   (This is the very last Christmas Post, I know I promised weeks ago but these are not cards so they don't come under the last promise)  I know how to wiggle out of Vows and Promises!   :O)

Glittery Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment