Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Fancy Flower and a Technique!

Good Day Inky People!


It's a lovely day here in Corner Brook Nl.  The sun is shining and all is right with my world.  I was chatting with Colleen,  my sister,  today and we have decided to make the First Saturday of every month a card class in Stephenville

Right now I am offering a class here in Corner Brook on the last Sunday of every month and both she and I thought this was a great idea for everyone in that area.   The next class in Stephenville will be on March 3rd and Colleen will host.  Check out my Business website HERE to see my schedule of up coming classes.


 I have been preparing for a Techniques class that I will be doing tonight. and was playing with one of the techniques.  I have decided to offer Painting with Embossing powder my way, and Crayon Resist. 

Today I have the Crayon Resist card to show you -

I love it!  I did forget to color one of the petals in first with white but hey it still works right?  I used Whisper White for the card base and the stamp set was Flower Fancy.  I also used Glossy card stock for the main image.   I used Cameo Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo and Poppy Parade for my colors.  Have I mentioned I love the new In-colors for this year.  Thank goodness they will be here next year also.  I hope some of them make the main colors as I will miss them when they finally go. 

Well I have to go and finish designing the last card for the class tonight.  Now usually I am totally prepared but today not so much.  Oh well just as long as I have everything under control by this evening I should be okay. 

Don't forget to check out the Sale A Bration flyer on the upper right hand side of my blog.  Every $60.00 you purchase gets you one of the products listed in this catty.  Don't have  demonstrator?  I would love to be your demo.  I can ship anywhere in Canada!  Just go to my on line store by clicking the Order 24/7 button on the left hand side of my blog.  Have fun!

Fanciful hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment