Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just Believe

Good Day Stampers!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Hump day!  Yes your work week is almost over but mine is just heating up.   I spent yesterday finishing a class that I will be doing with the ladies in Pasadena.  The hostess wanted to learn how to stamp on candles and since I have so much experience :O0  I thought sure no problem.  I decided to use Just Believe as my stamp set and worked with only this set to create a series of four projects.  Have a look and tell me what you think -

Here is the whole set together!  Pic seems to be a little yellow, I guess I need to invest in a light box to get the true colors.  I used Marina Mist and Whisper White with Certainly Celery and Old Olive as accent colors. 

Close up of the candle!

Close up of the card!

Next up one of the tags!

Tag two!

Tag three!

Tag four!

The Beautiful Box!  Ooh the ladies are gonna love this class.  (if I do say so myself, and since there is no one else here I guess I have to say so myself)

Not much to say today, I'm going to let the pictures do my talking! 

 I "Believed" I nailed it hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment