Friday, April 27, 2012

Purple Thank You!

Hi there, everyone!  

I have a couple of posts that didn't get published and only just realized it.  One of them was a Thank you Card that Colleen did.  So today because I have gotten bogged down in some details, I have decided to post her card.   Enjoy!
Katherine


It's the Blog Hogger coming to you with another card.

I thought about calling this card "Purple Thank You" 'cause it uses different colors of purple and it's a thank you card.  (Hey, I can't be funny all the time.  Sometimes I just go with the obvious!  lol)

Anyway, today's card features the Lattice Bigz Die, the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die.  Oooo, oooo!  I just had an idea for a catchy title . . . Winged Lattice card!  (I definitely have to use that title when I post the card on Splitcoaststampers!)

So take a look at the card:



It has a clean, simple look to it that I love!  I used Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, and Perfect Plum card stock and Elegant Eggplant ink.  I also used the Fresh Cuts stamp set, Modern Label punch, and Basic Pearls.  I finished the card off by using Versamark ink and Iridescent Ice emboss powder.

You know how sometimes you buy things for making cards and you just don't use them as much as you thought you would?  Yeah, well the Square Lattice Embossing folder, and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die are not like that at all!  lol  They are definitely my "go-to" things, and I strongly suspect the Lattice Bigz Die, which is a new toy, will join that group!


Have fun stamping!


Winged Lattice hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment