Thursday, May 24, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms!

Good Day my friends!

Sorry about not posting yesterday but once again errands and appointments delayed me and kept me away from posting.

This is going to be a very quick hit and run type of post as I am heading for Big Falls to set up our trailer for the summer. 

I promised yesterday that I had another card for you and I do!  It is the same layout and same colors as the card I last posted, but with a different embellishment.  I had stamped the flower from this set and of course I couldn't waste the image right? so here's what I did with it -


See purty right?  I used the new blossom punch that works with Mixed Blooms.  For the life of me I can't remember the name of that punch.  I will edit this post when I find a catalog :O)

That's it for today folks.  Chat with you soon!

Blossoming hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment