Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Thank you cards!

Good Day Crafty ones!

How ya all doing?  I am still a little punchy from yesterday :O)  I got up early today and thought I would get the thank you cards for this month started.

If you place an order with me this month, either on line or over the phone - you will receive in your parcel or in the mail  - this lovely card. ( Just my humble Opinion)

Have a look -


Here I have several done.  Just a ton more to make and I am done for the month.  I used my new stamp set "Morning Cup!"  And before someone mentions it - yes I know that tea doesn't perk!  I know that this might not be "correct" but I'm ok with it.   I wanted to send my stampers a card they could resend.    I think by now most of them have quite a collection of thank you cards so I was trying for something different. 


I used Melon Mambo for my card base and I chose this color because I already had quite a few cut and scored and anything that saves me time and effort works for me. 

 I stamped out the teapot on scrap Whisper White and colored it in with Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink.  This is cut out and popped up on Dimensionals.

I also purchased the matching wheel called "Take a Sip" and rolled this along the bottom in Melon Mambo ink. 

 I think the tea cup in this set is adorable and wouldn't mind owning some cups colored exactly like this lol. 

 Little known fact about me:  I used to be a die hard tea drinker but have, over the last two years, turned into a coffee snob.  Hubby  bought me an Espresso machine and a Grinder and I haven't looked back since.  I totally get this set now!

The DSP is from the Brights Paper Pack and the ribbon is some Old Olive Taffeta ribbon which I believe is retired but hey I gotta use it up right?  And besides it works here - I like it!

Just a quick post today, I am on the run.  And I have a class this Sunday so have some work to do before then. 

I'm a little tea pot short and stout - darn, I think they made that song up just for me!! 

Pouring out some love for you hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment