Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Begging Forgivness!

Good day Crafty Ones!

I guess by now you have noticed that I haven't posted in awhile!  If  you didn't then you don't need to read this post lol!

The reason?  We are camping at Big Falls, a campground about an hour and a half away from where we live.  The last couple of trips to the camper have been to bring important essentials to the camper like food and our Quads etc.  Unfortunately there hasn't been any room for my craft stuff.

So I haven't been able to create anything new for you. (or anything at all for that matter!)  My craft room is packed up and ready to go and I had thought this last trip there would be room in the truck but alas I had to make a hard decision - my back exercise stuff or my craft stuff. 

The bad back wins out every time sorry friends.  I am having a lot of trouble right now with that pesky Spinal Stenosis!  In a a lot of pain and feeling cranky.  :O(

But hubby and I are heading back home in a couple of days and this time I will be bringing my craft stuff.  In fact I may even have some of the new product from the catty.  I am really looking forward to all the new merchandise I have coming. 

So right now just this post and for the next couple of days no cards or creative projects for you.  But do check back next week cause I am planning on being back by then. 

I hope you understand!

Camping hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment