Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day One Birthday Card!

Good day Friends!

Another rainy day but a productive one.  I am almost packed to go home so I can catch a flight to Ottawa on Friday.  We are heading home on Thursday and I have one day to get ready.  My sister in law is going to be coloring and cutting my hair that evening.  She is coming to Corner Brook for a holiday and I am getting the treatment!!  YaY!

I am getting so excited!  I was talking to Carrie last night and the baby is getting big.  They estimate the size by ultra sound and apparently she is over 8lbs.  The Doctor wants to induce labor very soon, I am very glad I changed my ticket.  I might have missed it.  That would be SOOOO bad!  Right now I am a basket case.  Hubby doesn’t quite get it!  But he has the Y chromosome so I guess that explains it right?

Today I did make a new card.   Of course with a baby expected soon what else could I do but make a Birthday Card for her! Lol

Have a look -


I used the new stamp “Two by Two”.  I used water color paper and Black Stazon ink and stamped out my image.  I used an Aqua Painter and various pads of ink to color in my image.  I punched out the focal image with a 2” circle punch.  I also ran some Daffodil Delight card stock through the Big Shot with Delicate Doilies.  I punched and glued a border using the ribbon border punch.

It is simple and I really like it.  Carrie is not a “Pink” kinda lady so I used Marina Mist for the card base.

This is a short post today because I have company coming to the camper tomorrow and I have to make supper for them.  I am planning a BBQ of course and I am going to make a Key Lime Pie!

 So chat with you later, hug your loved ones and keep them close!

Losing my mind hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment