Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello from Ottawa!

Hello my Crafty friends!

How is everyone?  Getting ready for September and back to routines?  Well I have been in Ottawa for over a month now and am really looking forward to getting home and getting back to my classes and what not! 

I am enjoying my time here and really loving time with my new granddaughter!  But I am missing  familiar faces and my craft room.  I have booked my return flight ( much to my hubby's delight) for Sept. 17th.  I will be coming home with my daughter and Emily!  Looking forward to introducing Emily to her Grandpa!  I know he is overjoyed that he will finally get to hold her instead of just Skyping.  But thank goodness for technology, right?

While here, I have been making new friends, within the Stampin' Up! community!  I went to a BBQ when I first got here but on Aug. 23rd I signed up for and went to the Holiday Hoopla that Marlayne Hardy my upline was throwing.

I had a wonderful time and got some really lovely projects to show you.  Of course I am going to dole these gems out over the next couple of weeks as these are the only cards/ projects I have done in over a month lol.

The first one I am going to show you is a box that we did.  And later I have four cards/tags that go in the box.  Stay tuned for those!

So here you go!  All of this product is from the Holiday Mini, you can download the catty from the right hand side of this blog.!!

 
This is one of the Kraft boxes in the regular catalog, page 163!  We used the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle on Page three, (Holiday mini).  The  Designer paper is called Snow Festival and can be found on Page 10 (Holiday Mini).  Something I found out when I looked at this paper was that two of the pages could be just cut and used for gift tags.  Have a look -
 
 
See?  How stinkin' cute are these?  All you would have to do is back them with some card stock and add a "To - From" and a little hanger and away to go.  I know!!!  I'm making it too easy for you right?
 
Well that's it from my corner of the world so don't forget to keep in touch and keep an eye out for up coming classes.  Oh and before I forget - contact me to schedule your Christmas classes early cause you know I get booked up and you don't want to miss out!
 
Can't wait to get home Hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment