Monday, August 6, 2012

Male Birthday Card!

Hi everybody,

Guess who? It's the Blog Hogger, still on a roll and still playing with my new Stampin' Up stuff! My husband is feeling very neglected right now, I suspect!  I suspect, rather than know, because I'm too smart to ask him.  lol  I don't want to put it in his head if he hasn't noticed I've been in the craft room for the last hundred hours!  (Warning: I tend to exaggerate at times!  lol)

Anyway, this time I've created a card that could be used for a man, perfect for birthdays or retirement.


I cut the cardstock (cs) at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and then cut the front flap in half at 2 3/4".  I used the part I cut off for the section with the main image.

I used designer paper; Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla cs; an image from the Summer Afternoon and a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; markers; the Word Window and Large Oval punches; and some metallic brads.  (And, yes, I do use the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for almost every card!)

I also scored one line, for a frame effect, around the main image. Everything is glued together, except the sentiment which is popped up on Dimensionals.

Well, that's it for another fun and easy card!  I'd take more time to be hilariously funny, but am being drawn back to my new product!  lol

Fun and easy hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment