Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's Back to Spool Time!

Hey there Inky People!

Hello from London, Ontario.  I am having a blast.  Yesterday we went to the beach, "Ipperwash Beach", and the water was soooo nice.  Yes the 2nd of September.  In the water.  Wow this wouldn't happen in Newfoundland for sure!

I spent most of the afternoon swimming and playing Frisbee.  Unfortunately I got a bit of a burn.  You know when you exercise they say to feel the burn?  Well last night and today I get it Ok!  Actually it's not too bad and I would do it all over again just to get into the water.  So much fun!

Today was a bit rainy so it was a movie day!  Went to see "Rise of the Dark Knight" in IMax with Colin.  Lots of action and LOUD music!  My poor ears!  Hummm seems like I am complaining a lot about burns and music right?  But I wish I didn't have to go home. 

I know that I need to, but hey, who wants summer to be over.  I do miss my hubby and all my stampin' friends also.  I guess it's almost time to head home.  I do want to thank you for your patience while I am out of town.  Will get back to classes as soon as I get home I promise.  :O)

Now for some Stampin' Up! business.  With September comes a Back to Spool sale.

 
 
With any Qualifying order of $50.00 you will receive a free spool of Stampin' Up Ribbon!
The flyer for this sale is on the right hand side of the blog.  Just click on the link to get more information.
 
 
 
And here are the ribbons that are offered.

Starfruit Yellow #126846

Primrose Petals #126844

Gumball Green #126848

Midnight Muse #126847

And Raspberry Ripple #126845
 
 
So have fun and shop to your hearts content.  Just click on the left hand side of the blog on the button that says "Shop 24/7" and it will take you to my on line store.
 
That's it for today everyone!  Not sure what I am doing today in London On. but I am sure it will be fun!
 
Vacationing hugs!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment