Sunday, October 21, 2012

Holiday Mini Class!

Good day Inky people!


I finally have my Holiday Mini class done and ready to unveil!  I took some inspiration from the Holiday mini itself and some from creative people across the net!

This class is based on the new product from the holiday mini.  So looking forward to seeing the ladies again. 

This is going to be a Short post today so on with the cards!

 
I took the pre printed tags and added some Gumball green to make a larger tag!  Really fast and easy!

 
Used the new Core'dinations card stock for this one and the stamp set Winter Memories!

 
I was trying to figure out the new Illuminations ink and played around with it for this card.  It's hard to see but I stamped with Snowflake Soiree and then punched out the cups and gingerbread man using the matching framelits for Scentsational Season.  This is a really cute set!

 
I used Midnight Muse card stock for this one and the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and matching framelits.  I love the monochromatic look of this card.  So clean and crisp.
 
I have been finding the new in - colors for 2012 -2013 are fab for Christmas.  Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse being my go to colors this year.
 
That's my share for today.!!  Have to prepare for my class!
 
Mini hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment