Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October Thank You Cards!

Good day Stampers!


How is everyone doing?  I had a great weekend and some lovely ladies at my Holiday Mini class.  I will be in Stephenville this weekend and the ladies there will be having some more fun with the Holiday Mini.  Can't wait to see everyone!

The sun is shining and Fall is in the air, and this stamp set is totally appropriate.  Today's post is a pic of my October thank you cards.  I totally cased this card from Shelli Gardner.  She posted this card on her website and I loved the clean look, and decided to borrow the design.  I didn't have all the stamps she used so I improvised.  Hope you like it!

Here you go.

 
I used Island Indigo as my card base and Fall Foliage as my stamp set.  I stamped the images in Island Indigo ink and used the color spritzer with the same color marker.  I stamped the oak leaf on Kraft using Soft Suede ink and then cut it out.  I used Itty Bitty Labels and the matching framelits to cut out my thanks.  I used Linen thread to tie it all together.  Simple but eye catching.
 
Hope you enjoyed my share today.  Chat with you later.
 
  Crisp and Clean hugs!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment