Sunday, October 14, 2012

ILLUMINATE Me!

Good day Stampers!

Wow another week gone by and I am still playing catch up :O)  I have so much new product from the Holiday Mini that I can't even begin to know where to begin!!!

I purchased the new Illuminate stamp pad and then thought HUM!  How in the heck do I use this?
 Now, it is listed as a watermark stamp pad, but hey it's got shine, so I have to do something that brings out the shine.

So I washed my hair,  mulled on it some more and then I finally figured it out.  Maybe if I used Snowflakes (not dandruff) and some of the Silver Glimmer paper, the Bigz die from the Mini (page 14) and Pacific point ink.  Ok maybe that works let's try it.

Have a look -

 
 
( Love blue and silver together.  It's like a marriage made in heaven (or my noggin) 
 
I used Pacific Point card stock for my base and Whisper White as my mat.  I stamped in a random pattern around the Pacific Point insert with the same ink and then cleaned the stamp and went over the c/s again with the Illuminate ink. 
 
I cut the snowflake out using the Snow Flurry Bigz die and then stamped the Believe from Snowflake Soiree (also from the mini) on Whisper White using Pacific Point ink.  I cut out the sentiment using the new Apothecary Framelits and  added a White organza ribbon and glued the snowflake down.  I popped up the sentiment with dimensionals and added some more bling with the rhinestones. 
 
With the shimmery ink and the sparkle of the rhinestones and the glimmer paper,  this card shines big time. 
 
So that's it from me today!  Have a great day and Keep on Shining! 
 
Illuminated hugs!
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment