Monday, October 29, 2012

One Day Sale!


Good Day Stampers!

Well today is an exciting day!  For the first time ever Stampin' Up! has reduced all their stamps (with a few exceptions)  by 15%.  Wow, how great is that?

MAKE YOUR LIST NOW...THIS SALE IS ONLY 24 HOURS!

This means all stamps in our current catalogues including:

Background stamps

Personalized name stamps

Incentive stamp sets from the supply list

Cookie press stamps

Single stamps

Execptions: This DOES NOT include Hostess sets, Bundled stamp sets or Digital stamp brush sets.

There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.

You can shop three ways -

*SHOP ONLINE - use my "Shop 24/7" button on the left of my blog - don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack before you check out.

*E-Mail me your order inkinbythebay@nf.sympatico.ca

*Phone me 709-634-6594 we can chat while I post your order for you.

I can ship to anywhere in Canada through my online store.
If you are local, I will be placing my order at 8pm on Monday, so, you can contact me before then to get your products included with my order.

REMINDERS: If your order reaches over $200, you will also qualify for some more FREEBIES!!!

Email: inkinbythebay@nf.sympatico.ca

Online Store: http://www.inkinbythebay.stampinup.net





No comments:

Post a Comment