Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Still Stamp a Stacking!

Good Day Everyone!


I had planned to show you the next three Stamp a Stack cards earlier today and I had the post ready to go but unfortunately Blogger would not post them for me.  So I am trying again :O(

Today the sun was shining so I have a couple of windows open and I am enjoying the lovely weather before we get the tail end of Hurricane Sandy.

I have a couple of cute cards to show you so here we go -

 
I dusted off  "Come to Bethlehem" from last year.  I purchased this stamp set because of the focal image.  I just felt it represented Christmas!  A peaceful and joyous time!  I have some glitter on the bottom to give it a little added boost.  It looks like snow and while I realize snow in a desert is probably a long stretch, well I did it anyway!

 
For this card I used Cherry Cobbler card stock and a variety of punches.  I also embossed the front panel with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.  The sentiment is attached to the inside of the card but shows through the front.  A fun and easy card to replicate.


 
For my last effort today I, once again used punches to create a background using scraps of holiday designer paper.  (This card is a great way to use leftover scraps) I stamped the ornament from the Keepsake Ornament bundle directly on Whisper White.  I added a circle  in the middle and popped it up with dimension dots.  I added a little bling to the center and drew a line down the middle of the ornament using an Espresso Marker and a ruler.  The sentiment was punched out with the word window punch and once again popped up with dimensionals.  I love this one.
 
So that's my share for today everyone!  I hope you like the cards I have for my first SAS, stay tuned for the second one, coming to a blog near you! 
 
Stacked hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment