Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Promotion and a Guest Stamper!


Good Day Inky People! 

Well November is here and there is a new promotion from Stampin' Up!  Plus I have a treat for you!  A guest stamper! 


Earn 10 FREE Ink Pads two ways! 

Host a Party!

Hostesses who hold a minimum $575 party during the promotion period will receive a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads-they can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals-a $64.95 value! Plus, the free ink is in addition to the regular hostess benefits-INK-redible! Email me to book your private class or workshop!

or -
Join the my team - Inkers by the bay!
New demonstrators who join the Stampin' Up! family during the promotion period will receive a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads-they can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals! It's INK-redible! Click HERE to Join my team!!  The password is Kathy1

This offer will run from November 1st to December 16th.

Also the NEW PAPER TRIMMER is here!  Yay!   Have a quick look at the video!

 http://youtu.be/9BPZd6PZN0Y


Ok business is out of the way, and now for my guest Stamper - Tracy Greening.  Tracy has been stamping for several years.  She is now living in Fogo.  Tracy is a very talented lady.  Recently she sent me these two projects she had just completed.  So darn cute!!



This first project uses last year's stamp set "Snow Much Fun", and as you can see Tracy did have Fun with these images.  As the snow piles up, the snowman gets buried in!  I think this is so clever!



Tracy also purchased the new "Perfectly Preserved" stamp set and as you can see put it to good use.  A timely project for sure. 

Thank you Tracy for allowing me to showcase your projects! 

That's it for me today but I have new cards for you tomorrow!  I have 5 new Stamp a Stack cards designed.  Phew!  Now you can pick and choose from 10 cards for your next Private Party or Stamp a Stack.   If you are interested in seeing what classes are available then please drop by my Stampin' Up website HERE for a complete list.

Getting Busy hugs!







No comments:

Post a Comment