Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stamp a Stack your Way!

Good day Inky People!

Today I am at a Vendor's fair in Summerside at the Lions Club, 19 Park Drive.  I will be there from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Do some shopping and have a look at what the other vendors have to offer.  Christmas shopping made easy and fun!  Come join us and meet some amazing women who are running their own home based business. 

Today's post is going to be a short one but LOOOOONG on Pic's.  Yay for you!  I finally have my 10 cards done for the Stamp a Stack's done Your Way!

For those of you who have booked a private class or for those of you interested in booking, please have a good long look at the offerings.  You choose 5 cards and let me know which ones you want to do!  Then, on the day of your private class, I will arrive - baggage in tow - with all of the supplies for your class.  OOH so much Fun!!!!

So here we go -


For this card I used the Winter Memories stamp set.  It is  monochromatic but there is some added glitter.  Lovely in real life.  Pic's don't do it justice.


I used Evergreen for this card.  Elegant and sparkly all at the same time.  I love the real red, crumb cake and early espresso combo.


Ahh!  Snowflakes!  Love them.  I used Marina Mist and Gumball Green ink to create this card.  There is glitter on the snowflakes of course. (What Christmas card should be made without glitter?  Answer -none, well maybe a few can get away with it)


Watercolor Winter and Embossing together make a lovely pair.  This card is gorgeous!


See More sparkle and shine!  Believe it or not the snowflake image behind all the glitter is actually not from a Christmas  stamp set.  Can you guess?  I used Everything Eleanor to get the image.  I know what's up with that?


This one I had posted before but I wanted to keep them all together lol.  I used Ornament Keepsakes stamp  set and some punches.


Scentsational Season and Heart of Christmas!  Love those Gingerbread men!



A simple but cute idea for Christmas.  Punches and the Big shot make this card so easy to do!


Come to Bethlehem and some sponging and Voila you have a very easy but beautiful card!


Last but not least Bells and Boughs round off the top 10.  Lots of embossing and sponging and Wheeling and dealing on this card.  It is so clean and visually appealing!


That's it for today I'm headed to Summerside for the Fair.  Join us if you can!  You won't be disappointed.  I have some stinkin' cute items for sale.  Bring you loonies and toonies and a donation to the food bank!

Feeling great Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment