Monday, January 7, 2013

The January Thank You Cards Finally

Merry Monday Stampers!

Well I finally did it!  I got my January Thank you Cards done.  Orders expected today so the push was on and I hate deadlines! 

Soooo,  I threw out all my ideas and decided to kick it Old School!  I went to my IBC to look up a layout I liked.  It was done much smaller and the whole card didn't show but I liked the idea so off to the Craft Room I go.

Well I dragged out a whole lot of product and then I put most of it back.  I kept out a couple of items that I felt I could use and this is what I came up with -

Ok Looking good! Draft one or is it two?  I used Kindness Matters for my focal image and Flowering Flourishes for the background stamping.   I also used Loving Thoughts for the greeting, apropos don't you think?
 
Then of course I had to over think it and wondered what it would look like this way  -
 
 
 
I liked it even more.  I used the new Illuminations watermark stamp pad and I have to say it shows up on Very Vanilla way better than on Whisper White.  It adds sort of a Mother of Pearl shine to the card stock. 
 
What do you think?  Which one do you like better?  Leave a comment I would love to know!
 
Here is a list of products used:
 
101650 - Very Vanilla Card stock
126839 - Summer Starfruit Card stock
126858 - Primrose Petals Classic Ink
126981 - Basic Grey Classic Ink
126857 - Illuminations Watermark Ink
122900 - Kindness Matters stamp set
126367 - Flowering Flourishes
125845 - Loving Thoughts
119275 - Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
104199 - Linnen Thread
110755 - Tombow Multipurpose Liquid glue.
 
Well that's it for me today.  I'm off to get some housework done (cause I have been playing)  So if you placed an order with me recently look for this card in your bag or mail box. 
 
Oh and before I forget, you should have received you Spring Catalog in your mail box.  If for some reason you didn't just contact me I have a few left over. 
 
Loving and Kind hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment