Sunday, February 24, 2013

A bit Purple!

Good Day everyone!

How are you today?  Here it is hectic and frantic and so much fun.  I can't believe 2 weeks have come and gone since my DD and the charming Miss Emily arrived.

I am afraid my focus has been on her as I only have such a short time to get to know her again.  So please don't think I have forgotten you or given up stamping.  Nothing could be further from my mind but I do confess that I haven't spent as much time in the craft room since they arrived.

But the good news is I have a class planned for Monday evening and have been creating a super Techniques class so if you are not signed up then you are gonna miss a really fun and informative evening!  I'm just sayin!

Now I do have a card to show you.  I did this one awhile ago but forgot to publish it.  So here you go something to take the sting of me not blogging lately.

 
This card uses the Apothecary Art Stamp set.  I stamped the image in Stazon Black and used Blender pens to get a softer color.  I cut the art piece out with Apothecary Accents Framelits.  To get the border I trimmed off the Dotted edge around the stamped piece. Doing that gave a small border,.
I used Elegant Eggplant for the card base and Wisteria Wonder for the lighter color card stock, and of course I used Elegant Brocade Embossing Folder.  I do love this look. 
 
 
Now I am going to show you a super pic of my very shy grand daughter. (NOT) This kid loves to get her picture taken.  The other day she was in the high chair and was playing with a toy.  I produced the camera and she threw the toy across the room and she threw her arms out and  gave me a big smile and this is the picture I captured.  Love it!  She is a very happy and contented baby with a schedule she follows no matter what.  She takes two naps a day and sleeps through the night.  What more could a new mom ask for?

 
Well that's it for me today! I will chat with you later!
 
Enchanting hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment