Friday, February 1, 2013

Sympathy!

Good day Stampers!

 This last couple of weeks two of my stampers lost a parent.  The loss of anyone in your family is hard but losing a parent has to be just a little more difficult.  I lost my dad 26 years ago.  One day he was a vital man and the next he was gone.  I think of him every day.  So I understand grief..

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post the cards that I made.  But in my opinion, this is one of the most heartfelt things you can do for a friend.  Let them know you care and are thinking about them.  So, I am posting the cards.  I feel honoured to be able to do this for my friends.


 
I used Flowering Flourishes, Thoughts and Prayers and Field Flowers.  I also used the DSP called Natural Compositions.  Also the new Flower Trim. 
 
I won't go into details today.  I just want to let them know I care!
 
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment