Sunday, March 3, 2013

Some Scenery Pic's and a Card!

Good day Inky ones!

The other day I mentioned that my daughter, Emily and I went to Lark Harbour.  A Stampin' Up! demonstrator from Florida commented in Stampin' Connection (a private Stampin' Up! blog) that she and her husband had visited there and had a lunch in the Tea room there and loved the scenery!  She liked it so much she even bought the t-shirt!  giggle!  So I promised that I would post a couple of pic's of the area today! 

 I hope you enjoy them!


Overlooking the ocean.  No ice this year and  not much snow on the lower areas.  But beautiful none the less!

On the road to Lark Harbour.  Pictures don't do this area justice.!!

A shot of some distant islands!

 I also have a new card for you.  It's about a month before Easter and I wanted to work with a new set I received in the mail on Friday.  It's called Everybunny, and the images are so sweet and they just cry out for water coloring.  So I broke out my aqua painter and some ink and had some fun.  Have a little look -


The base card is Marina Mist and the accent color is Primrose Petals.  I punched out the bottom with the Scallop Trim Border punch.  The Plaid background is done with the Stripes embossing folder.  I am hoping to have a photo tutorial done for tomorrow.  The charming stamp set is called Everybunny!  
I used Water color paper and stazon ink for the image.  I used my small Aqua Painter and the lids of Primrose Petals, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Chocolate chip, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard and Not Quite Navy.  Whew!  That's a lot of colors for one little bunny and egg! 

Well supper is almost done (Pea Soup Yumm!)so that's it for me today!  Check back soon for more fun! 

Hippity Hopitty Hugs!



1 comment:

  1. Love the card, Katherine. Super job. I have that set and should play with it. A good time to get it out, too.

    ReplyDelete