Friday, April 12, 2013

April Thank you Cards and This and That!

Good Day Fellow Stampers!

Wow, I just looked at the time and if I want to get this done before 4:00pm I better hustle.  The day just got away from me.

I got an  order from Mr. Brown today and couldn't wait to see the This and That Bundle I had ordered.   And  SU didn't over sell  this item one little bit.

I have some images for you.  If you are a scrapbooker then here is a wonderful solution for your addiction and all with co-ordinating colors.


 
The front cover of the Journal embossed with the Honeycomb image that is so hot right now!
 

 
Just inside the cover you will find a pocket to place your memories.  The journal has 30 double pages of heavy duty printed paper.  Can't take pic's of all the images on the pages, but I am telling you, gojus!

 
Here is one pic of the inside pages.

 
At the end of the book there is another pocket for memories.

 
This is the DSP that comes with the kit.  Actually this will give you a great visual of some of the inside pages of the journal.

 
Ooh!  One of the new products SU is introducing - Washi Tape!  This is one of the new trends in Scrapbooking and card making.  It's kinda like Masking tape that has been ramped up with designs.  Yay!

 
A four page spread of the stickers. 

 
Last but not least - A Date stamp!  I remember these when I was young.  My dad had one and we loved playing with it.  But dad never had one like this.  One side has the date, the other side has all these cool sayings like" Pencil me In" and "Remember" or " This happened to you"  OMG it's so stinking cute.  So glad I got this kit.  Now all I have to do is break it in and actually use it..    (I have a tendency to hoard keep this kind of item and not use it!  I think it is a hold over from my DSP addiction!)
 
 

 
See I did actually have a card for you to look at!  This will be my April Thank you Card!  Don't you wish you had placed an order?  Well it's not too late! 
 
I used Wisteria Wonder card stock run through the BS with Lacy Brocade embossing folder.  I used Elegant Eggplant for my focal image and heat embossed in silver the large thank you from "From My Heart"  I used the flower punch from the Itty Bitty punch pack and sprayed them with Frost White Shimmer Mist.  Added a little pearl and colored the heart with a Eggplant marker and done.   Monochromatic but pow when seen in real life.
 
Just a little off track- If you are signed up for my blog posts and you got one in your e-mail yesterday mentioning a video please note - you have to go to the website to see the video. 
 
 Sorry I didn't mention it yesterday. 
 
Off to get some pictures printed hugs!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment