Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wait Until you See This!





Good Day Inky People!

The title of this post is Wait until you see This!  And I mean it!  Sometimes a product comes out and you didn't even know you needed it.  Well here it is!

 I just found out that coming May 31st Stampin' Up will be carrying new Wood Mount cases to match our Clear Mount DVD cases.  I find the DVD cases so useful I just know that the Wood Mount cases will be just as much fun to use.  Have a little look at the video.  So cool!





So hang on to your hats because I am sure Stampin' Up! is not finished with the surprises. 

I'll be back later with my April Thanks you cards!  (and don't laugh and say April is almost over cause I am aware of it, thank you very much, but better late than never I always say.)  Oh and just a little reminder that the Discontinued list will be out April 24! 

Have a great day stampers!  Can't wait hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment