Sunday, August 4, 2013

Thanks So Much!

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night everyone!

It's the Blog Hogger here, wishing you all a great day . . . whatever time of the day it is where you are, when you read this! (I'm trying to think outside the box on this one. lol)

Since Kathy is camping, but her cardstock is not, (due to an unforeseen "I locked it in the trunk of the car that is in the garage getting tires replaced" emergency) I thought I'd post a card I made yesterday.

Because I've been on vacation for the last month (daughter's wedding, husband's dental surgery, family reunion, intense car shopping with other daughter, fun & games) I haven't been using my Stampin' Up supplies much . . . and I had the Simply Sketched stamp set waiting for me when I got home! Naturally I couldn't keep my itchy little fingers from playing with it! lol

So, here it is:


Stamp sets: En Francais and Simply Sketched

Ink: Soft Suede

Cardstock:  Very Vanilla and Early Espresso

For those of you who follow this blog, I used the En Francais background piece that I showcased in yesterday's blog posting. (I wanted to show people how well the Stampin' Piercing mat works with large stamp.)

Because the background is rather vibrant, I made sure I kept the rest of the card simple. I colored the bird and grass from the Simply Sketched stamp set with Soft Suede, Real Red and Old Olive ink using a Blender Pen.

So there you have it, folks. A simple card from a simple person using the Simply Sketched stamp set! lol

Simple hugs
Colleen, aka the Blog Hogger

No comments:

Post a Comment