Thursday, September 26, 2013

Update!

Hi there Stampers,

Just wanted to check in and give you a little update.  I wanted to let you know that I have not been posting because I have been having a lot of trouble with my wonky back.

If you read my blog you know I have mentioned it over the years.  Well, I saw a surgeon on Monday and it looks like I will be heading down the surgery trail.  I am not exactly delighted but am somewhat relieved that this will finally be taken care of.  It has been a 20 year pain in the ass back and this last few months have been the worst it has ever been.

 I didn't really want to mention it at all and I have been trying to keep up with my commitments but it has been an up hill battle.  I hate to admit defeat but maybe it is time to level with you, my readers. 

So if I am a bit sketchy with  my posts please understand it is not because I don't want to craft it is because I can't on that day.

Now with all that horrible stuff out of the way I am rewarding you with a new card.  I had a newbies class last week and this is one of the cards I  made for them.

Have a look -

I used Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky and Pistachio Pudding for my colors.  I used "Thoughts and Prayers" for my stamp set.  I added some Naturals Ribbon and a little flag at the top, a half  Lacy Paper doily and some texture with Gorgeous Grunge. 

It was simple but nice.

Thank you hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment