Thursday, October 10, 2013

Flower Shop

Good day Stampers,

I am dropping in for a quick post today.  Made a quick easel card today.  Love the stamp set "Flower Shop"

I do find if you have a clear mount set that it can be a challenge to make sure that the stamp is stuck on properly.  I added a black marker dot on the bottom of each stamp so that I can make sure it will work with the matching punch.  Make sense?

Here is the card -


 
I used Mosaic Madness designer paper in Strawberry Slush for my background.  I made sure the easel stood up by adding the Happy Birthday greeting with dimensionals.  I used Pool Party and Island Indigo ink for my flowers and a pearl for the center.  It was a quick card and simple.  I am not sure if I need anything else or not.  Maybe some greenery?  What do you think?

 
This was on the inside.
 
Short post today but I hope you enjoyed it!
 
Slushy hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment