Monday, December 9, 2013

Shopping After Midnight!

Good day my friends,

I just wanted you to know that Stampin' Up!  will have a huge sale in the Clearance Rack tonight starting after Midnight Dec. 10th!  So that means shopping in your jammies :O) 

The best way to make sure you get what you want is to shop on line HERE.   Stampin' Up! is cleaning house. Up to 80% off some items.   These items will only be available until they are sold out.

Now with a totally unrelated subject -  I have finally finished my "Christmas" Banner.  I took some pictures of it yesterday evening and I am so proud of it.  It is the work of several weeks of a little bit here and a little bit there to get it done.

Have a look -
\
 
Here is the whole banner.  I don't have any other Christmas Decorations up yet so this banner looks kinda lonely :O).  I have posted closeups of the letters below.  Enjoy!






 
So What do you think?  I used Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate for my colors.  I also leaned heavily on my Silver Glimmer paper.  I used "Season of Style" DSP and the Banner Kit from the Holiday Mini catalog.  It is beautiful!  Now if only the next few projects would get done by themselves.  Sigh!!
 
That's  it for me today! 
 
Waving Banner Hugs!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment