Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm back! ( pun intended )

Good day everyone.  This has been the first time I have felt like blogging since my surgery.  I find my days are good but my evenings are hard.  By then I am in pain and bushed beyond belief.

However, I am improving every day and am now able to walk sometimes without the walker.  I got the staples out a couple of days ago and I didn't fall apart 😋

I just wanted to drop in today and remind everyone that SAB has started and I put the brochure on the right hand side of the blog.

I also want to mention that Paper Pumpkin has upped their game.  I just signed up for my monthly box to try it out.

And SU is giving away a set of free markers this month with a Paper Pumpkin subscription until Feb. 10th.  So consider giving it another try, you can opt out any time and still keep the free markers.  The cost is &24.95 a month.

Over the next few days as I feel stronger, I am going to show you some of the beautiful cards I've received, pretty much every day since my surgery.

Well that's it for now,  see you soon!

Hugs!r

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're 'back'....and happy that you're on the mend! Baby steps all the way. Take care! :-)

    ReplyDelete