Thursday, February 6, 2014

See Ya Later, Valentine!

Hi there, everybody

It's the Blog Hogger with a new card to showcase. It's a combination of old (but still available) and new product.

I feel guilty but I'm kinda not hating the fact that Kathy had an operation, 'cause I get to play with her new product! Does that make me truly horrible? Hope not! lol

Anyway, here's my latest card, "See Ya Later, Valentine!":


I love, love, love the sentiment on this card! It's from the Sale-A-Bration brochure and it's called "See Ya Later". There are three other sentiments in the set and they're all great!

Unfortunately, the gold cardstock and sentiment doesn't show up well in this picture. Poo! lol

By the way, before I give you the details for making the card, I want to let stampers in the Stephenville area know I will be placing an order within the next week. If you'd like to join in, please give me a call or contact Kathy and she'll pass the info along to me. Remember, it's Sale-A-Bration time and with every $60 you order you can get something free from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. (It's on the top right-hand side on Kathy's blog.)

And now onto the details;

  • Cardstock: Whisper White, and Brushed Gold
  • Stamp set: See Ya Later (Sale-A-Bration catalog)
  • Ink: Versamark (p. 165 in the large catalog) with Gold Embossing Powder (p. 167 in the large catalog)
  • Accessories: Gold Baker's Twine (p. 24 in the Celebrate the Everyday catalog), the heart folder from the Adorning Accents Emboss Folder Set (p. 190 in the large catalog), Dimensionals (to pop up the top layer) and some random hearts. You can substitute the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits (p. 188 in the large catalog) or the Small Heart Punch (p. 183 in the large catalog).
And that's it, folks! It's an easy card to replicate but the gold and white combination gives it an elegant punch!

See Ya Later hugs,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Colleen for filling in for me! I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoying it but can't wait till you're feeling better!

      Colleen

      Delete