Friday, February 7, 2014

Hey There Everyone!

Good Day Everyone!

Well as promised I am going to start posting some of the lovely cards I have received since my surgery.

I am progressing well and have thrown away my Walker and am walking under my own steam,  Yes it feels so good to be able to do that without pain and numbness.  I am not sure how successful the surgery was but right now I am thankful for what I can do.

So here are a couple of cards sent to me by my wonderful friends -


This card was sent to me by one of my demonstrators, Kellie Handregan.  I love the color,  Strawberry Slush and the stamp set she used is called - Mixed Bunch!  Love the Layout, simple and clean.

Thank you so much Kellie!


This card uses some of the new product from the Spring Mini.  The stamp set is called Petite Petals, such a cute flower found on page 33 (new Mini)  and also the new Scallop Tag punch, page 35 (also in the Occasions Mini) and a brand new embossing folder from the SAB brochure called Decorative Dots.   It is full of new product.  I love it!

This card was made by Kay Smith and the Super Strawberry Stampers, a group I am involved with from the St. John's area. 

Thanks Kay and all the ladies for the inspiring sentiment,


Now on to some business - Don't forget the Paper Pumpkin special ends on Feb. 10th so only three more days to take advantage of this deal..  I encourage you to try it for at least a month and get those free markers.  With the markers costing you $19.95 normally, it's like getting my Paper Pumpkin this months for free lol.  You can opt out anytime no penalty.  So why not take the jump and see what it is all about. 


Another thing about getting this Paper Pumpkin every  month, I will send you a thank you card made especially for you and no one else. 

I hope you jump on the band wagon with me.

Got to go - been sitting too long and have to go for a walk around the house.  Oh and I think my house is starting to shrink.  It seems like since I have been indoors for the last 5 months the rooms are starting to close in on me :O)



 Claustrophobic Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment